12 February 2009

Aspen to Atlanta Photolog, pt. 6: Indiana

While we didn't spend as much time in Indiana as we did Illinois, and I took a lot less pictures in Indianapolis than I did Chicago... I am posting more Indiana pictures on my blog than I did of Illinois. We hit up Indiana's capital city at the golden hour (dusk) and it made for some magical lighting.

Indiana is a giant corn field. The only difference between it and Iowa is the presence of hills. However, once you get to Indianapolis, it gets very dense very quickly and you find yourself in the midst of a very compact urban core. I loved it. Very quaint without feeling small.

This first picture could sum up most of the state.























Sorry, but my home-state pride wouldn't let me resist posting this next one.



Casimir Pulaski!

No comments:

Post a Comment